PRIVATE
BLING PARTIES

Spend an afternoon or evening blinging with friends, family, your bridal party, or co-workers!

Grab your girls and have a bling party!

Founder image

What's a bling party?

A bling party is a fun and enjoyable time with friends, family, or co-workers where you can come together and create amazing drinkware!

During your bling party, your group will learn about the basics of blinging, enjoy snacks, your favorite beverage, laugh, talk and have a great time together.

Bling parties are a different way to come together to relax, enjoy yourself, and come together for a much needed break and enjoy the people you love being with the most!

How do I schedule a bling party?

To schedule your bling party, fill out the form below.  We will discuss availability and once confirmed, a non-refundable deposit is due to reserve your party.

You will have several designs to choose from and it may be possible for you to create your own design for your party to bling!  All supplies are provided for your bling party.

Bling parties may be held at a venue of your choosing.  If you are not familiar with venues, Back to the South Bling can assist in finding a location for your party.

Not in the same state as your besties?  No worries!  Plan a virtual bling party!

Product image

How much are bling parties?

Bling parties start at $55 per person.  All supplies for attendees to create their cups are provided.  A 75% deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining 25% is due one week before your party date.  

Because supplies are ordered one you book your party, there are no refunds.  However, should you need to cancel your bling party, as long as a one-week notice is provided, your party may be rescheduled at no additional cost.

A cup that matches your personality

Every girl deserves to sparkle and to let her light shine.  During your bling party every girl gets to create a cup that matches her personality.

It's a great form of self-expression, to stand out from the crowd, and to let your light shine.

Your personal style shines through the fabulous outfits you wear.  Why should your cup be any different?

This was my first time attending an in person beginner bling class. I am not a beginner blinger but I learned so much about blinging with Lynn during the February beginner bling class. Lynn was very welcoming and knowledgeable about rhinestones, adhesive, and tools to use when blinging. She made the beginner blingers in the class feel comfortable with blinging. I will definitely attend another class with Lynn.


~Andrea

Let's plan your bling party!